Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 1

Weight 298.8

Shakes arrived this afternoon. So starting my 90 day challenge today. I know this is not going to be easy. But I will blog each day about my experience.

Today I ate

hamburger and fries I made at home
36 oz of water
blueberry and peanut butter shake
chips and dip- my stomach is now upset... ugg
dinner shake- hand picked frozen raspberries, chocolate mix in, ice and milk--Yum!
20 oz of water or so.

I am feeling full and I am only half way through my dinner shake. But I will finish it. I did get hungry earlier, so I ate the chips and dip but I really feel it was more of a bored hunger. We are suppose to head to IF tomorrow for a wedding and hanging out with friends. Not sure if we will make it though, Tyler isn't home yet..


No comments:

Post a Comment