Friday, April 20, 2012

Starting here

I am starting here. At 315 lbs. 26 years old. and very unhappy. I have social anxiety disorder and avoidant personality disorder (self diagnosed recently) I am not at rock bottom anymore. I'm climbed a few feet up and am feeling a lot better about myself than I did 8 month ago. I actually want to get out of bed most days.


Tyler has been paying on an engagement ring for a few months and we have decided on getting married October 26, 2013. That is plenty of time to lose a significant amount of weight. I just need to stay focused and motivated. I begin school at ISU, August 27 2012...


There are 555 days until we get married. 
79 weeks
1 year, 6 months, 7 days


That is such a great time to have a new start. I really do not want a plus size wedding dress. I don't want to be a twig, I just want to be healthy. Healthy enough to have a perfect wedding, baby and a healthy family.


I hope to use this blog as a goal tracker, check in, motivation finder and a place to vent about the ups and downs of  losing weight. 


I am planning on 90 oz of water a week.
Mainly veggies for 7 days.
3 to 4 smaller meals each day.
Up at a specific time and to bed early
Setting a schedule. (still working on this, it should be ever evolving though)
10 minutes strength training Monday, Wednesday, Friday
10 minutes cardio Tuesday and Thursday


I'm not focusing so hard on exercise for now. I will re-evaluate in a few weeks. I just want to get off to a right start and focus on my diet. Which seriously blows right now. I want to feel healthier and get things under control. Especially my asthma. Which is pretty well managed with medication but I'd like to use as little prescriptions in the future as possible.


I think that is all my mental mess for tonight.


B  

No comments:

Post a Comment